Indoor Air Testing every 3 months
COVT, T, RH
Dust, and Formaldehydes
Testing executed by a certified Indoor Air Quality Technician
Display of certification results at the point of sale
Monthly Steam Cleaning of Floors
Steam Cleaning of all floors to kill 1500 times more germs than sweeping and mopping alone.
Display Pop up posters to educate the public in that retail location as to the steps taken from the owner for the benefit of their client.
Maintaining good ventilation is the key to the prevention of COVID-19
A list of retailers who are participating in an indoor air quality program to benefit the health of their clients FIRST before serving their products and/or services SECOND.
Before you head out to eat, grab your next cup of coffee or book your next hair appointment why don’t you take a minute to ask yourself is my current vendor thinking about my health or they only care about selling me their products and/or services.
- Is that vendor participating in an Indoor Air Quality Program?
- Does that vendor steam clean their floors to kill 1500 times more germs than sweeping or mopping?
- Does that vendor supply seating to make any person who suffers from chronic pain more comfortable while they sit at their location?
- Does that vendor have a defibrillator in case of anyone having a cardiac arrest?
- Does that vendor maintain hygiene protocols every day of the year?
Creating an intimate moment with the consumer by introducing our client’s products and services through their stomachs.
Growing your sales by the cravings and the purchasing of the necessities of life.
“Doing business without education marketing is like winking at a girl in the dark.
You know what you’re doing but nobody else does”
This website is for the sole purpose to identify retailers who are participating in an Indoor Air Quality Program to benefit the health of their clients.
If you suffer from any health issues that can be caused by poor indoor air quality we suggest that you contact a health professional immediately.